• Home
  • News
  • LADS funding available for heating and insulation

LADS funding available for heating and insulation


If you have a property that is EPC band E or worse and the tenant/s income in that property is no more than £30,000 per year, then you really need to take advantage of the Green Homes Grant. We have stated before that for most homes this appears to be targeted at too narrow a segment, but if you have a property that falls into that segment you really do need to take advantage of it.  

Where and How? 

 Wherever you are in the area – Hayling, Havant, Waterlooville, Petersfield, East Hants, Gosport, Portsmouth or Winchester (we note Fareham is missing but hope that is temporary) – there is a delivery scheme in place to help as many people as possible take advantage of the funding to provide central heating and insulation.

Go to https://www.warmerhomes.org.uk/ and apply now!

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://pdpla.com/

Written & oral information and advice from the Portsmouth & District Private Landlord's Association is given in good faith, but no responsibility whatsoever is accepted by the Association or it's officers for the accuracy of it's information & advice nor shall the Association be held responsible for the consequences of reliance upon such information.

Copyright © - PDPLA
A private company limited by guarantee number 4444664.
Registered in England at 214 Chichester Road, Portsmouth PO2 0AX.

Site designed by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web design, hosting and domain management.
Discounts for PDPLA members.